On July 22, 2022, the South Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles (SCDMV) information technology system, Phoenix, will be unavailable while the agency implements new system components.
- SCDMV online services and transactions on the agency's websites, as well as Motor Carrier Services, will be unavailable from Friday, July 22, at 6 p.m. through Sunday, July 24, at 10 p.m.
- Customers may not process online transactions or use accounts such as Member Services or Motor Carrier Services during this time.
- Dealers who use electronic vehicle registration (EVR) will be unable to do so from 6 p.m. on Friday, July 22, through 10 p.m. that same evening. EVR services will resume for the weekend after 10 p.m. Friday.
- Between 10 p.m., Friday, July 22, and 10 p.m., Sunday, July 24, dealers may encounter slight delays when making inquiries or attempting to complete transactions.
- EVR dealers are encouraged to keep records of vehicle registrations you complete during the maintenance period all weekend in the unlikely event of data loss resulting from the outage.
Have questions or need assistance? Reach out to the Logistec/TTS team.